Raspberry PI OSD using NAVIO+

Hi George,

I am incredibly impressed with your OSD implementation and was wondering whether you would be interested on producing a slight customisation of the OSD for a specific project I have in mind.

Regards
H

Hi

Just tried downloading
http://files.emlid.com/data/public/669568?dl=true&file=/681f0ce5f0/softOSD060.7z1
Got 404

Is there a different download URL?

/Thanks

Hi,

That was real quick , and looks good.
many of them are interested on OSD , it would be great if you can create separate topic of your work, so interested people can start developing as open source.

did you happen to check on pi model 2 or model 3 ā€¦ for CPU load. i am sure on pi model 2 it would not be more than 7 or 8% . ā€¦>???

count me in as a developer if you plan to start a new topic.

Regards
Arun

Hi,

unable to download - sosd , link broken .

please upload / update links. it would be great to download 80kb file rather than complete image of 2.5gb.

Thanks
Arun

You have any information on your OSD, is the source up anywhere? I want to start working on an OSD for another use.

Hi Preston,

Sorry for late answer, I have been busy with other projects. So, I will provide github link soon. ( I have to clean up the code )

Thanks
Aytek

Iā€™m working on wifibroadcast sending mavlink info (or anything else) both ways. Should have project data on Github by the weekend. Right now iā€™m working on a mavlink program to request OSD data. If anyone already had done that let me know please. I hate to duplicate effort.

All links are broken for downloading the files, please could someone upload or PM a link to the files