Question on Base Shift feature

Will points collected/ measured in the project BEFORE the base shift is employed be affected?
If not, can these be manually transformed by the same amount at or after the base shift is made?

No.

Yes.
One way is to export presurvey points and manually apply shift the same amount a base shift would. The base shift tells you how much shift has been applied in XYZ distances.

1 Like

Hi TB_RTK

Yes.
One way is to export presurvey points and manually apply shift the same amount a base shift would. The base shift tells you how much shift has been applied in XYZ distances.> Blockquote

I have a doubt with this, calculate shift. The displacement showed in the APP for UTM CS is ENh, in my case. I imagine that is a variable of the CS with the user selected.

1 Like

What the name of the CS you use?

WGS84_UTM_19S

UTM should work fine. EastNorthheight Is the direction but with e.g excel or Qgis is fine as long as you know which way the offset is.
You could verify the shift is correct by importing points before and after into Qgis.
This way yo can shift all points according to the offset reported in the app.

Hi Adrian, Bernardo,

Just wanted to confirm one more time what @TB_RTK said. If you have some issues with a shift, please share the data with us. Normally, it should be possible to do it manually for the points collected before the base shift was applied.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.