Project tab in ReachView suggestion

I’m setting up some project in advance in ReachView, and notice that when I move between projects, the settings change to the configuration you of the project you were just in. In other words, if I change the settings in one preset project, it changes in all of them.

I think it would be useful to be able to set everything the way you want it ahead of time, and have those settings saved to that particular job.

I wanted to make a few projects with different settings for some tests, because the last thing you want to do in my part of the world is spend extra time outside in the winter fiddling with the settings. Especially if you need to make them match between the base and rover. My finger will get frozen pretty fast.

1 Like

For now the philosophy of the app is that the settings you see are the settings of your device, not your project. That may change later, when surveying is a bigger part of ReachView.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.