Project Sharing in ReachView 3

Hello everyone!

Is there a way to share the project created in the ReachView 3 Survey between devices in the current build?

If not, could that be possible on a next update?

1 Like

I’ve been going home and uploading all measurements to my postgis server (which others can access according to the permissions in place).

I wish reach view could access the postgis dB for reading (for stakeout or general viewing) adding, editing or deleting entities. I like the simple interface.

I wonder if the folder where reach view 3 stores things could be shared/synced on dropbox? I would be interested to see if it would blow up or not if two people fired up the app at the same time

1 Like

I would endorse project sharing as well. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you upload the csv files? Or you grab a folder/files inside the ReachView installation folder?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your requests! We consider adding this functionality in the future releases of ReachView, but there’s no ETA for that.

In the meantime, it is possible to import and export project files in CSV format from one device to another. As a hub for the projects, you can use a file-sharing service, like Google Drive or iCloud.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.