Programming for raw data

It would be interesting, in M2 and RS2, to implement a resource to program the recording of loggings.
For example, that I could configure it to start recording the logs every day at 06:00 and stop at 20:00.
It would be fantastic.

1 Like

Olá Maurício!

Então é algo até que poucas marcas aplicam em seus equipamentos, pois é uma integração de nicho.
A maioria dos topógrafos se adapta ao procedimento de gravação dos equipamentos.

Os aparelhos Emlid tem a facilidade de poder configurar o tamanho dos arquivos brutos que ele armazena (em horas).

De 12 em 12, 14 em 14 ou o padrão de 24 horas. Sem contar as ferramentas de edição que o Emlid Studio disponibiliza.

Os aparelhos Emlid são quase como os aparelhos Apple, bem fechados em relação a adaptações externas, liberar uma janela de inserção de configuração escapa do modelo planejado para a Emlid.

Mas acredito que seria uma opção interessante de requisitar um slider de log para o relógio do aparelho

I thought about this at the base where I use an M2 and when there is a power outage, it starts recording when the power comes back on.

Hi Mauricio,

It may seem a bit tricky, but if you power Reach RS2 via 9-pin bottom connector, it’s possible to turn it on automatically. And it’s also possible to record logs automatically, as shown in the screenshot below.

Drawback is that you need to connect external power supply to the bottom connector in such setup. Reach M2 can also start recording when it’s powering, but you still need to turn it on by plugging power supply.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.