Problems connecting my rover

Today I tried to work with my Reach RS2 device, I turned it on and it appears in the application, but when I try to connect it to my cell phone, it does not connect and it shows me a message that says “The internal test failed, contact assistance”, even if I try a connection through IP. It had never happened to me

Hoy intente trabajar con mi equipo Reach RS2, lo encendí y aparece en la aplicación, pero al intentar conectarlo a mi cel, no logra la conexión y me muestra un mensaje que dice “Falló el test interno, comuniquese con asistencia”, igual si intento una conexión por medio de la IP. Nunca me había ocurrido.

Hi Jesús,

I see you’ve also emailed us. Let’s continue communication there, as we may require sensitive information during troubleshooting.

I want to comment that after several failed attempts to resolve the situation with my rover, I decided to do a REFLASHING and reinstall the latest version of the firmware and in reality that was the solution, now my rover is working normally again.

Quiero comentar que despues de varios intentos fallidos por resolver la situación de mi rover, decidí hacer un REFLASHING y reinstalar la última versión del firmware y en realidad esa fué la solución, ahora mi rover se encuentra funcionando nuevamente de manera normal.

1 Like

Jesus,

Thanks for updating!