Probleme RTK FIX Single

Hello all,
we have a probleme with our Reach M+ module, after we are connected to the module the statu is switch between Fix and single and keep switching and the gray rods go to the down!!!
We change the Lora module, and the cable betwin Lora and the Reach M+, but for nothing.
we need help to fix this probleme pls.

A few questions:

• What are you using as correction input?
  • does this also happen if you postprocess the data?
  • can you share your raw-logs + correction source?
2 Likes

Hi Ahmed,

We’ll need the information Christian is requesting in his comment. It is necessary to understand your setup and further troubleshooting

Have you checked your rtk settings?? Normally, when your rtk mode is set to “static” with every little motion the device makes, the solution status turns to “single” and goes to “fix” when there’s no momtion at all.

Hi Christian,
Thank you for your answer.
this is photos for our settings and i can’t upload attachments because i’m a new user, so this is the link for the raw logs: https://we.tl/t-A72qrpoaAR
Thank you.

Hi @elharizahmed, I think I’ve given youbthe clue in my above reply. As you can see, in the last photo, positioning mode is set to “static” just change it to “kinematic”, that’s only if the module/antenna is moving.

Hi Richard,
the 3 last photos are for the RS+, and the 3 first photos for the modul M+, and we must be use the Static mode for the Reach RS+.
thank you very much.

Hi Ahmed,

Would you mind sharing the photos of your setup with us? From your base log, I can see that there are a lot of cycle slips present. This might be one of the causes of an unstable fix.

On the Reach M+, cycle slips are also present and the general SNR is rather low though it should not completely prevent you from getting a fix.

May I ask you to upload the position log and the base corrections log from the rover as well? They will give us information about the solution status during the survey and the data that the rover received from the base.

Guess I got the issue wrong :wink:

1 Like

Hello Polina,
Thank you very much for your help and answer. This is the settings photos, and for the position log and the base corrections log from the rover i can upload this Monday.
Thank you and have a nice weekend

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the screenshos!

Would you mind sharing the photos of the hardware setup as well? It’d be also great if you could upload the photos of the environment that you’ve run the survey in.

Hello Polina,
thank you for your answer,
this is the photos of the hardware, i hope this is will help you to give me a solution for this problem.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the photos! Could you please share the photos of the hardware setup during the survey? It’ll be essential to see the environment conditions you ran the survey in and the placement of the units.

Also, please, upload the position log and the base corrections log from the rover as well. They’ll help me see the solution status during the survey and the data received on the rover.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.