Problema connessione software topografia

Buongiorno, premetto che uso Base+Rover RS2 da quasi un anno. Per un po’ ho usato il software ReachView. Ora ho acquistato un software di topografia più completo e l’ho installato su tablet dotato di windows 10. Il tablet attraverso il sistema operativo si connette al rover sia tramite wifi che bluetooth, ma quando tento di settare i parametri all’interno del software si connette per due secondi poi si disconnette, sia con wifi che con bluetooth.
Mi potete indicare quali sono i parametri esatti per una stabile connessione per favore? Grazie
Stefano - Vicenza - ITALY

Hello, I state that I have been using the Base Rover RS2 for almost a year. For a while I have been using the ReachView software. Now I have purchased a more complete topography software and installed it on a tablet equipped with windows 10. The tablet through the operating system connects to the rover both via wifi and bluetooth, but when I try to set the parameters within the software it connects for two seconds then disconnects, both with wifi and bluetooth. Can you tell me what are the exact parameters for a stable connection please? Thanks Stefano - Vicenza - ITALY

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.