Problem exporting survey points in Flow

I’m using Flow App ver 10.7 on a Samsung tablet. I created a project in Flow (Global CS, units in feet) and imported 286 points which included five ground control points that I planned to use for Localization. These points were previously shot with a total station. Unfortunately, of the five control points, one was obliterated and two were under trees such that the RS3 could not get a fix to collect coordinates on those two points for Localization. As a result, I had only two good control points and did not have a third point to complete Localization. So, I just continued shooting a handful of points (shot a total 13 additional points in the project) while I was there and plan to go back with a total station to complete the survey. My project now contains 299 points (13 new points). In Survey, I can see the new 13 points on the map and can open each of the 13 points and view the Description, Coordinates, etc., but can’t see any of the 286 other points.

My problem is that I can’t get Flow to export those 299 points. When I try to export the project using the plain “CSV” option, Flow creates a .csv file with only the column header information but no points (file size 457 bytes). When I try to export the project using the “CSV (PENZD)” option, it creates a completely empty .csv file (file size 0 bytes). When I try to export the project using the “Custom CSV” option, it again creates a .csv containing only the column header information but no points (file size 366 bytes).

As a backup before going into the field to do the Localization, I had also created an identical project with the 286 points. I can export that project without any issues. For some reason, collecting those additional 13 points seems to be causing a problem that I can’t figure out. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi @SteveB,

Could you please share the data with us? Since it contains sensitive information, you can send it to us via email at support@emlid.com. Thanks!

In Survey, I can see the new 13 points on the map and can open each of the 13 points and view the Description, Coordinates, etc., but can’t see any of the 286 other points. My problem is that I can’t get Flow to export those 299 points.

Also, did I understand correctly that you didn’t apply localization in the project but would just want to export the measurements from Reach together with the imported coordinates from the total station?

Is there some sort of project file on the tablet that I can access to send to you since the problem is that Flow will export only an empty csv?

You can send it to me in two CSV:

1. The measurements collected by Reach
  2. The measurement from the total station

Will it be possible to do that?

Please just tell me which points should be used as the control pairs.

Thanks Ruth. I’ve sent and email to Support with the requested files.