PPK Trigger Miss matching (Emlid RS2&+M2)

Hi guys,

For correct processing in GeoSetter, the number of photos should match the number of image centers. As I see on the screenshot, you’ve uploaded 623 images to GeoSetter, but there are only 200 photos in the folder you shared. Also, I see that you got 333 image centers after post-processing. Could you please clarify which number of photos and time marks do you expect to get? Do you face any difficulties when you upload only the photos that correspond to the time marks to GeoSetter?

An Antenna height we have to take respect with camera to antenna bottom or ground(relative height)to antenna bottom.

You can calculate the antenna height as a vertical distance between the camera sensor center and the antenna phase center. Reach M2 GNSS antenna phase centers’ offsets for L1 and L2 are 0.035 m and 0.037 m, respectively. Alternatively, you can enter the antenna offset in photogrammetric software.

did any tool emlid developing for geotagging with images like emlid studio?

Thanks for the request! We’ll consider adding this functionality in future versions of our software. However, I can hardly provide any ETAs for now.

same uav same are data taken but you said its bad SNR and noisy signal

As Svetlana noticed, the SNR level changed periodically, so it looks like the satellite signals were affected by RF noise from electronics nearby. However, this influence seems not to be critical, so the Emlid Studio can still calculate 100% of events in Fix.