Point a description problems

Hi all,
I have been having a problem with my APP when taking points from a field survey.
I have taken 500 points using NTRIP, each for 5 seconds. The application is separating the measurements into 4 points( or is quadrupling them) instead of delivering a single piece of data.

Additionally I have a malfunction with the descriptions, I cannot change them if I edit them in the main screen, the change is not stored and continues with the previous description. I discovered that to remedy the case, I must enter the list of points and edit the last point stored in RTK applying the change of descriptor and after that the application does continue with the new descriptor.

I have only taken points as usual work

Has anyone else seen this problem?

**Firmware image its 31.8 and Emlid Flow version is 9.12 (subcription).
Im using Samsung S23+
One UI 6.0, Android V14

1 Like

Hi @bernardo.barraza,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Do all points get “duplicated” or is it just for some points? Could you please send us the CSV? It contains sensitive information, so you can send it to us via email a support@emlid.com.

I cannot change them if I edit them in the main screen, the change is not stored and continues with the previous description.

I tried to reproduce this issue but couldn’t. I was able to change the description on the main screen. Could you please send a screen recording of this issue so I can reproduce it?

Thank you!

Hi Ruth,

Yes I will send de Information

1 Like