Pixhawk Cube , Reach M+, RedEdge

hi folks,

i have here pixhawk cube, reach m+ and rededge.
and yes of course i read the page on the micasense webpage with emlid integration.

just to be sure, i have prepared a wiring diagramm ( because i didn´t found one at the web ) and would ask, if this is correct.

hope you will confirm

thank you in advance for your answers!

best regards

sascha

Hi @sascha,

Concerning Reach with camera integration, you need to connect:

• Reach M+ Time Mark1 pin (2) from C1 port to camera PPS pin;
  • Reach M+ GND pin (1) from C1 port to camera GND pin.

I’d also recommend you to power Reach M+ separately as PixHawk might not provide enough power for Reach.

Please, do not supply Reach from USB and S1 port simultaneously!

hi @tatiana.andreeva,

we you are not able to put a wiring scheme for integreation reach m+ with pixhawk on your website ?

i try to figure out now for long time, how to get reach m+ with pixhawk running.

i read several post to get information ( for example this, that i should power reach m+ with seperate 5v )

thats realy frustrating . maybe i am the only one with this problem, but it would be realy helpfull if your company will provide this scheme here

thank you!
best
sascha

Hi @sascha,

Have you seen the scheme of PixHawk connection in our ArduPilot integration guide?

The connection to the Cube doesn’t differ a lot.

Hey Sasha, did you ever get this figured out? We are tying to do the same with an Altum…MicaSense says it should be the same wiring as the RedEdges

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.