Pixhawk 2.1 integration

Hello Guys,

We have Purchase the Reach M+ and planning to install it with Pixhawk 2.1.
We have an onboard GPS Here+ for navigation and planning to install the M+ on GPS 2 for PPK.

Is this correct?

If this topic already been discuss. Please point me on te right thread. will be testing the system soon.

Thanks

Come on, did you even try googling or search the forum, before posting?
First/Top hit on google: ArduPilot Integration | RTK Modules

Thank you. Already check that. It does not show an onboard gps on gps1 port. That is why im verifying. Im familiar with the set up. Just want to clarify that the reach m+ will have an independent job getting rinex data, event triggering.

When posting it is always a good idea to mention what you have tried already.
I think you need to clarify what you are trying to do obtain?

Sure thing. But my question is not yet answered.

We have an onboard GPS Here+ for navigation and planning to install the M+ on GPS 2 for PPK.

Is this correct?

If we follow the documentation, then no, it is not correct.

so basically il use the M+ both for navigation and PPK data correct?

That’s how I read the documentation, yes. And why wouldn’t you ? RTK will give centimeter level GNSS navigation, where as the built-in will give you meters.

We are flying cross country. PPK is our solution. RTK is limited with this application. When signal cuts off even using rfd900 radio accuracy is lost asfaik.

Hi Michael,

Everything should work just fine. Reach doesn’t require autopilot integration, you can connect it directly to a camera’s hot shoe for PPK.

Thanks, for now we dont have a hot shoe. What is the other work around?

Michael, for PPK mapping it’s very important to sync Reach with a camera hot shoe.

Noted on this. thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.