PIX4D Cyber Monday Sale 30% Off on PIX4Dmapper & PIX4Dfields

In case anyone is interested, there is a sale this Monday Nov. 28th, 2022 for two of their perpetual license products from PIX4D.
From their website:

PIX4D Cyber Monday Sale 30% Off on PIX4Dmapper & PIX4Dfields
for Monday, November 28th, 2022

Frequently asked questions
What is the duration of the Cyber Monday sale?
The Cyber Monday Sale campaign runs for 24 hours from Monday, November 28 2022 at 09:00 AM until Tuesday, November 29 2022 at 8:59 AM Central European Time (from Monday November 28 2022 at 12:00 AM until Monday November 29 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time).
Which products are included in the Cyber Monday sale?
Discounts are limited to PIX4Dmapper Desktop, Single device, Perpetual license and PIX4Dfields, Perpetual license, including 1 year of Upgrades & Support and cannot be combined with any other discount.
What are my payment options?
Credit card and wire transfer payments are available. Orders placed during the Cyber Sale campaign to be paid by wire transfer have to be settled within the terms indicated on the quotation or invoice. For wire transfer payments please contact our sales team!
Can I buy more than one license?
Licenses cannot be stocked; all licenses purchased on Sale Day must be activated before the end of 2022. Limit one license per product per customer.

For any further inquiry, don’t hesitate to contact our sales team!

PIX4Dmapper
USD $3,493 / one-time Instead of USD $4,990 / one-time

PIX4Dfields
USD $2,450 / one-time Instead of USD $3,500 / one-time

Also, they have another offer for existing users of PIX4Dmapper Perpetual and Yearly licensed holders, for 75% off for purchase of PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey bundle. From PIX4D website:
Widen your portfolio of powerful geospatial software and purchase the PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey bundle at an incredible price!

Take full advantage of the flexibility and robustness of PIX4Dmapper together with the scientific innovation built into PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey.
From now until December 31st, 2022, purchase:
https://www.pix4d.com/Promo?hss_channel=tw-240293896

PIX4Dmatic + PIX4Dsurvey bundle

PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey Yearly Bundle (for one year only)

Sale Price $850 USD/EUR/CHF

Normally $3,500 USD/CHF, 3,300 EUR
(Renewal after one year will be the current list price)

Get this offer now!

PIX4Dmatic + PIX4Dsurvey bundle

PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey Perpetual* Bundle

Sale Price $2,000 USD/EUR/CHF

Normally $5,990 USD/CHF, 5,490 EUR

Get this offer now!

*Support and Upgrades is included for the first 12 months (yearly extension 10% of licence price). for the PIX4Dmatic + PIX4Dsurvey Perpetual Bundle.
S&U needs to be maintained annually for future access to support & upgrades. The software will work even without purchasing S&U but if you want to upgrade at a later stage this will require a full license purchase.

1 Like

Last year I think they offered 50% off on Cyber Monday. Pix4D is cheaping-out this year.

1 Like

And I believe they have raised the price since last year also, if my memory serves me correctly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.