It is necessary to provide following information to get help:
- Image and ArduPilot version.
- Detailed problem description. How does expected behavior differ from the observed one?
- Your step by step actions.
- Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
- If using any additional hardware please provide exact make and model.
Navio2 with Beta 3 version of software - I am trying to set up a relay based camera trigger in Mission Planner 1.3.44. For the setting for RELAY_PIN which is the first of 4 relay pins that can be used, I an trying to determine the mapping between the various settings defined for PixHawk vs the physical pins on the Navio2 board so that if I select a specific Pixhawk AUXOUTx option for the relay control I know what Navio2 pin to connect the camera control to. Can you explain the mapping please?
You can use IO17/IO18 pins for relay.
First off, you set RELAY_PIN to either 17 or 18 and then use them as RELAY_PIN or RELAY_PIN2.
I’ll close this thread as it’s essentially the same as this.