Outdoor Suitcase solution Reach RS2

Just wanted to share our new project with one of our client for his REACH RS2 receiver.

He wanted a bigger case for special outdoor use where he can include his accessories, tablet, documents and also his table holder. We found a special case where we made a special foam insert to protect the receiver and add some additional accessories.

This outdoor case is: Dustproof, temperature-resistant and waterproof (IP67).

If anyone is interested or has further questions please feel free to write me.

BR
Salvador

9 Likes

Very nice! Can you make one with two receivers? That lower right doesn’t need the be very wide. Is to top right slot for the antenna? Obviously there would be two of those as well.

3 Likes

Hi Michael! Thank you! My customer is really happy.
Yes would be possible but then the space for the additional accessories (lower right) should be removed complet as you don’t have much space for both. Also if you want to use two openings for the antenna.

We can also do customized versions but the MOQ would be 10 pcs. But you could also add your own CI engraved on the bottom left side.

If it’s interesting for you just let me know.

BR
Salvador

1 Like

I’ll take two configured as you show above. We very rarely use base and rover so it’s not a big deal to get another box if we need.

Have you thought about custom cases for drones? I like the one I got from Autel but it has some accessories we don’t need and it would be great to put in at least one more battery slot. I can send you a CAD file with dimensions if that helps. I’m assuming we can just replace the “foam”. It would be pretty sweet to have matching cases for everything.

1 Like

Hello Michael
I think the problem will be the shipping as I’m in switzerland. I could arrange the shipping now problem but it would be expensive. I started with the business part-time. So right now I don’t do this foam inlays by myself. But I have a partner who is doing this for me. We could easy change the fom on my standard product but the MOQ that I need to take is 10 pieces of this type. So same for special drone cases. If the quantity is over 10 pieces we could do a project like this.

The Autel cases look also very nice and stable!

3 Likes

Understood, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.