Order has not changed status

I ordered a M+ on oct. 29th and have not gotten a update on the status of this order. It is order 34508.

Oct 29th was a Friday, and depending on the local time at Emlid when you checked out, your order may not have been in time to be processed before the end of the business day. Also I believe it was a holiday on Monday. So then today would be the first business day after you placed your order. I’d give them a second day to catch up…

4 Likes

Is this it? Wondering why I had an extra come to my doorstep today :laughing:

4 Likes

Well lucky you! If you have an extra one, I’m sure the OP or someone else here would take it off your hands. Just so it isn’t so much of a burden to be owning two. :wink:

3 Likes

Huh I hardly find that funny or humorous! I am asking a question to which I get a bs reply! Glad this is funny to some folks!

Hi Matthew,

We’ve sent you an email with shipping info on Oct. 29. I’ve shared the tracking number for your order via PM

4 Likes

C’mon just lighthearted humor. Looks like Emlid was responsive and you got the answer you were looking for.

3 Likes

@dmitriy.ershov,

Thank you for the tracking number via PM. I still have not received any emails in any of my inboxes , junk or spam either, wonder where it has gone.

I ordered a single cable from the emlid store, took a bit but you don’t get emails and updates like amazon so don’t expect that. Did you send emails before posting the question on the forum?

1 Like

Matthew,

We’ll check what may have happened on our side. I’ll be forwarding you the first email a bit later again.

3 Likes

@dmitriy.ershov
Just ordered a M2 with same email and received confirmation email which I did not on the previous order. It was a hangup with the university email system.

1 Like