One Reach RS not updating

I just bought two Reach RS, and I was able to set up WiFi and update the first one without problem. The second one refuses to connect to my WiFi keeps creating it’s own hotspot. I have been trying and trying for two days. Went to a friend’s house to try connecting it to his WiFi and it wouldn’t. So is there a way I can update it with the USB cable or anything else I can do? Very frustrated and appreciative of any suggestions.

The equipment I have to work with is: Two Reach RS (one updated), iPad, a WiFi router with internet access, an iPhone with data plan, a Mac laptop

1. Firmware image and ReachView version. Current Reach view App for IOS.

2. Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
    Followed all instructions as shown in the pamphlet and video. Checked on line for solution and contacted sales agent. Upon activating connect to home wifi the red comment shows up with reach is connecting to another wiFi please connect to your saved wiFi.
    Powers up - solid yellow led
    Blue led is solid, not slow pulsing…
    Green led turns on solid
    Blue Led starts rapidly flashing for approx 10 to 15 seconds
    Blue Led becomes solid.
    I checked fling on the Reach network and the unit pings. 192.168.42.1

Could you share or pm me a screenshot of Fing showing your local wifi network?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.