Nuwa app assist

Hello everybody
First my English is not good so try to understand me please :grinning:
I have 2 units rs+
And i want use app (nuwa) but it give me only 5 point
I want change LoRa antenna cuz it broke can i use wifi router antenna?

Hello @srv.islamabdallah ,
Although there is a connector on Edison Board, you shouldn’t connect an external wifi antenna. The internal antenna versions have a u.FL connector on the board, but it is only used as a manufacturing test point. Do not connect an external antenna to a board with an internal antenna.
Hope it helps!
Best regards,
Slava

1 Like

Hi Islam,

I’d recommend getting new LoRa antenna from our store. There are two options:
LoRa antenna for RS+ or LoRa antenna for RS2.

Most likely you won’t be able to use a Wi-Fi router antenna as it works in a different frequency range.

As for Nuwa app, I’m afraid I won’t be of much help here. Please check with the developer on the issue with saving points.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s been a while since the last post in this thread, but I’m here to let you know that we now have the ReachView 3 app with many useful features! It allows you to work with different coordinates system within your project. It’s more convenient to collect the points with a user-friendly interface. Don’t hesitate to create a new topic if you have any questions or requests about ReachView 3. :slightly_smiling_face: