Before creating a new thread please refer to Quickstart guides for Reach and Reach RS.
In case you are creating a thread about an issue it is necessary to provide following information to get help:
- Firmware image and ReachView version.
- Detailed problem description. How does observed behavior differ from the expected one?
- Your step by step actions.
- Picture of the setup and connection scheme.
- If you are reporting an issue with solution, please provide RTKPLOT of observations from rover and base (with all the systems enabled and LLI flag for cycle slips). Instructions can be found here.
- Attach RINEX log files for rover and base. If you prefer to keep them confidential, you can email the files to email@example.com with a link to the thread. Please note, that in this case other community members will not be able to help you.
I subscribe to a local VRS and I can see I am connected and can see the base that is connected. I am not receiving base corrections to my reach. Can you please help me.
Let’s see a screenshot of the setup for the unit that is receiving the corrections.
In the same screen where you configure the NTRIP caster information (IP, Port, User name, Password, …), at the very bottom there is a checkbox that enables the reach to send NMEA GGA logs back to the NTRIP caster, for VRS operation it is necessary to tick that checkbox as otherwise the network would not be able to know where your receiver is and therefore it would not be able to create the virtual station for your coordinates.
Note also that your Reach has to have a valid position.
Please take a look and let let know what you think I am doing wrong. I think its because my VRS only broadcast NAD83 NSRS 2007 for Tennessee projection. I do not know for sure.
Try a different mount point? Also I see on your setup you are including a lot of messages on the nmea string, maybe try gps only and if it works then start adding messages one at a time? Perhaps the VRS network is not getting your position and the system is not sending you corrections because the system think you are out of the network coverage area?..just a couple of things that comes to mind…hope this helps.
Still no success. Thanks for the suggestion. Please keep them coming.
Do you have the spec for this service?
Current mountpoint doesnt send usable observation.
not sure how Topcon network works, but based out of your setup, you’re trying to connect “single base” to TN15 (district 15)?
This mount point is sending Glonass L1/L2 observations only, so something is wrong with it. You can contact the network operator to find a functioning mount point.
This topic was automatically closed after 100 days. New replies are no longer allowed.