NTRIP: Waiting for corrections

Hi,

we are trying to use a reach M2 device with a NTRIP Service provider following this guide: Working with NTRIP service | RTK Modules

But in the “correction input” screen, instead of seeing “receiving corrections”, we only have “waiting for corrections” .

FYI, we are using skylark as NTRIP service provider (Skylark Precise Positioning Service | Cloud-Based Corrections from Swift)

According to note 3 on this page(Swift Navigation Support), it should be compatible with Reach M2 using the CRS mountpoint.

Did anyone use skylark with a reach device as a NTRIP service provider?

Make sure the correction stream you are mounted to is RTCM3. This has caught me a couple of times after a reset where our provider defaults to 2.3 when we first login so I have to manually choose the next one down for 3.1.

Hi Romain,

I’ve checked the details you’ve shared with us via email. As I see from the screenshot, your Reach M2 doesn’t calculate a solution. Can you please place the unit under an open sky, wait until it calculates at least a Single solution, and check if it can receive corrections after that?

Also, please ensure that the Internet connection is stable. You can connect your Reach M2 to another Wi-Fi network to double-check it’s not an issue.

Hi Kseniia,
Indeed it was solved once we placed the reach M2 in an open sky. I was naively expecting to be able to setup this indoor. Thanks for your answer.

2 Likes

Hi Romain,

Glad to hear you sorted it out! Thanks for posting the update.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.