NTRIP correction from controller

It would be very useful if ReachView app v2 or v3 could use internet connection in the controller or phone and send that to Reach RS+ or RS2 via BT without the need to connect RS+ or RS2 to a Wi-Fi. This is what is possible with FieldGenius for Android now.

1 Like

It would be nice if it was possible to have the same function Lefebure ntrip have.
Send correction over bluetooth and TCP.

But for now it works having Lefebure running in the background instead.

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

Indeed, this feature is not implemented in ReachView at the moment. We’ll consider adding this option to the future versions of the ReachView app. However, I can’t provide you with any ETAs now.

For now, as @TB_RTK has mentioned, you can use Lefebure NTRIP Client for transmitting the corrections from your device to Reach receiver.

How about Base? Could we send correct from Base through BT and use another app on Android to send the data to NTRP server?

Hi @l3technologycambodia,

I believe it’s possible to use a third-party app for transferring the corrections via Bluetooth from the Reach receiver to the NTRIP server. However, I’m afraid I can’t recommend any specific app for this.

Also, I’d recommend working with NTRIP directly on the Reach base or rover. You can learn more about NTRIP configuration in our guide.