We have two teams that work in the field simultaneously, each with their own Emild Reach RX device and separate log-ins to the NTRIP service run by Ohio DOT. Our sites have decent cell service and a clear sky view. Most of the time, we have no trouble obtaining FIX very quickly & maintaining it with both devices.
However, occasionally, one device will not obtain FIX or it may lose connection and be unable to recover. EmlidFlow displays “Waiting for Corrections” on Single. We have tried changing mount points, restarting the RX and the device it’s connected to, and switching ODOT NTRIP accounts. Strangely enough, the non-working device will not receive corrections, regardless of the mount point or which NTRIP account it’s connected to, while at the same time, the working RX will get corrections even after switching accounts/mount points. We have also tried moving the two Reach RX devices away from one another in case of interference caused by their proximity. But that did not resolve the issue.
Usually, within a few hours, the non-working RX will then get corrections and our teams will be able to continue work as normal. But if anyone has any insight or additional ideas about how to troubleshoot, please let us know!