Noticed a keypadbug awhile back, just confirmed

This the standard Reach module, not the RS, if that makes any difference. I have noticed when using my iOS devices that when entering manual coordinates for the base in “base mode” I am not given the correct keyboard to enter a “.” (decimal point) for both the coordinate height and the antenna height. The longitude and latitude give the correct keyboard. This is a real pain if you accidentally delete the decimal haha. Hope this makes sense, hopefully the screenshots help.

See screenshots below…
iOS version…

Reach version…

Reachview app…

Incorrect keyboard…

Correct keyboard…

Reach via IP address in Safari…

Incorrect keyboard…

Correct keyboard…

Yes, confirmed. I raised this one as a bug ages ago. If I get stuck at the moment I swap to the browser interface. Just thought tho’ that maybe I could type the number into notes and then paste it? Both workarounds.

That’s what I’ve been doing, a copy and paste if needed.

1 Like

I have also been struggling with this bug. I tend to use the note pad and copy and paste the correct number in. It is very frustrating

Works on Android but we have a different bug, just a minor one.
Longitude has std keypad while the other sections has numpad. I would prefer numpad in the number section
V2.10.0 and the same with chrome and the reachview app

I just want to confirm the bug with iOS, i stumbled upon it today.
It would be great if it could be fixed, it’s not big deal.

Thank you for reporting. Keyboard issues in the “Base mode” tab will be fixed (for both Android and iOS) in the next release.

1 Like

Should be fixed with the latest stable, v2.11.0.

1 Like

Great news,
Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.