No RTK fix REACH + RFD900

Hello, I use RTKREACH + RFD900, but the status is always - single. RFD indicator is green and blinks red. If I stop the base station , the rover RFD900 stops blinking red. As I understand it, the modems are connected . But in the window “Status” of the base station is not satellites , if I switch the receiver to the rover mode satellites are visible.

Hi!

In base mode this is perfectly normal, you should monitor the rover device for results.

Also, in the lower part of the screen there is a notification about time not being synced. Reach, as any other electronic device, needs to have system time synced in order to function properly. It’s done automatically either via an Internet connection or GPS time. To sync with GPS time, you need to have an antenna connected.

The notification will go away as soon as the time is synced, and the corrections will start coming through.

Можно по-русски писать ?

антенна подключена, я пробовал это сделать как с одним приёмником так и с другим.

писать с моей стороны, просто читаю и понимаю по-английски, писать гугл вмесо меня может

в режиме ровера я уже говорил, что спутники ловит.

мы сейчас, используем javad, но нам все эти навороты не нужны, по-этому хотели бы встраивать ваши модули в наше оборудование и это сэкономило бы нам деньги

The GPS receiver needs some time and sky visibility to lock on and get precise time.

Sorry. This is an international forum and we use only english here.
You can write us an email to support@emlid.com, if you need further support in Russian.

Приемнику нужно время(не более 30 секунд на улице) и хороший уровень приема сигналов, чтобы получить время. В помещении это не сработает.

Форум международный и мы отвечаем только на английском. Если вам удобно, напишите нам письмо на адрес support@emlid.com.

время было 2 часа, на одном месте , с джавад получали решения rtk , с reach не получили, условия были идеальные, в открытом поле находились. ближайшие здания в 350-500 м.конечно же не в помещении