No OBS file from RTKCONV

Hi all,

i’m using a Reach M+ on a quadcopter. Updated to the last version, i’ve done a small flight today, recording it into log. I wired it to a camera trigger signal which comes from the flight controller (camera control correctly reports trigger events) and the emlid Lora datalink. On ground, there’s a Reach RS+ configured as base to send corrections via lora link to the rover. RTL correction shows correctly into rover’s reachview. Rover gets an average of 15 sats, base over 20 (23 typical)

At the end of flight, i downloaded raw UBX, put into emlid’s RTKCONV and only NAV file comes, no OBS. I can’t go on processing. Any idea?

Try shutting down rtkconv, delete the rtkconv.ini, start rtkconv again and re-enter your settings, then re-convert your .ubx

2 Likes

It worked! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi guys,

A lot happened since the thread was closed :grin: We’ve released our free desktop software Emlid Studio, which you can use for converting UBX data, post-processing logs, and geotagging drone data.

You can download it here, and don’t hesitate to create a new topic in case of any questions!

1 Like