New Quadcopter. Help with the components

Hi community !! I am trying to build a quad-copter with the navio2 kit and my RPI 3. I am new to this subject so I did some research. I found this in amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3T5YZF?psc=1. I know that I do not need the flight controller but besides that, the kit seems very complete and has everything I need to build the drone. If anyone can see the kit and tell me if it is good for navio2, I will really appreciated. Also if anyone has a better option please tell me.
Here is a summary of the kit:

4x EMAX MT2204-2300KV motors.
4x Simon 12A ESC.
1 x Li-Po Battery 1300 mah 2S
4 x CW/ CCW Propellers
1 x Balance Charger
1 x Battery Indicator

Thanks !

Hi,

the quadcopter you linked is a 250 size racequad. It is quite small. It may be possible to fit the RPi/Navio onto this frame, but if you are building your first drone, I would buy a 450 sized frame/copter, so you will not have to brake your fingers building it.
While buying from amazon is convenient, I would recommend buying from a hobbyshop. Perhaps you have one in your region. If you buy a complete set from amazon and get one bad part, your project is grounded and you have to find the exact same part to get going again (that goes for motors/ESCs). If I buy from hobbyking for example, I often buy one or two parts more than I actually need, so I can be sure to get the amount I need in working condition.
If you go to a local hobbyshop, or buy from a hobbyshop online, you can almost always get bad parts replaced for some time. Good luck trying that with a complete set from a vendor in china.
Just for reference, this is the kind of frame/copter I am talking about:

Good luck with your project, feel free to ask, if you have further questions.

Thanks for the response ! I will follow your advise. I will buy these components for the quadcopter:
s500 frame (much bigger than the 250)
Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack
LHI 4x 2212 920KV Brushless Motor (CW / CCW)
RAYCorp® 1045 10x4.5 Propellers.

Once again thank you for the help.

Just to be sure you didn’t miss this, there are tools online that can give you a ballpark figure of your aircraft’s performance, so that you don’t commit to buying components beforehand. I believe the most well known is eCalc, whose full version is around $2/month.

(Just to be clear, I have no affiliation with that tool, and for sure there are other ones available, I just find it to be the most comprehensive one)

Good luck!

Hi again,
I wanted to tell you how the drone is going. It’s almost ready. The only thing I lack is the RC transmitter and the radio control. Therefore, I want to ask for help once more. In the EMILD documentation they suggest this FrSky TFR4 4ch 2.4Ghz Surface / Air Receiver FASST Compatible (https://hobbyking.com/en_us/frsky-tfr4-4ch-2-4ghz-surface-air-receiver-fasst-compatible.html) . Or is it better this FrSky D8R-XP 2.4Ghz Receiver (w/telemetry & CPPM) (https://hobbyking.com/en_us/frsky-d8r-xp-2-4ghz-receiver-w-telemetry-cppm.html) ? I don’t know the difference between FASST and ACCST. Could you help me find a radio control that is compatible and not so expensive? If it is in hobbyking.com better. Thanks again !

If you want to stay in the hobby, I would buy a Frsky Taranis. In my opinion there is no radio with a better value on the market right now.
FASST and ACCST are different transmission technologies/protocols. FASST is used by Futaba. They make great radios too, but they are much more expensive, than the FrSky stuff.
ACSST is used by FrSky.
You get receivers for both from other manufacturers and FrSky also builds receivers with FASST protocol for Futaba TXs.(TFR4)
The newest FrSky receivers are the X series.
You can buy the Taranis bundled with a X8R receiver, but for a multirotor with SBUS support, you could use a tiny FrSky XM+.