Network adjustment using emlid studio

Hello emlid community, I’m new in this forum and i begin my journey using emlid reach rs2 gnss receiver.
I want to know if emlid studio is capable to process network adjustment to two static base stations.
My workflow is described bellow:
1- i use 2 RS2 receivers in static mode.
2- one receiver is over a known point coordinate (the location of this benchmark is far from my study site)
3- the second receiver is located in my area of interest and the objective is to create new benchmark point, i will use this point as base to carry RTK survey.
4- the are no NTRIP service or CORS station in my area (no man’s land :cry:), so i can’t use NTRIP CASTER to stream corrections).
5- i have both 1.2 &1.3 emlid studio

Thanks in advance and don’t hesitate to correct me if you find something wrong in my workflow.

3 Likes

Hi @hattababdelhak,

Welcome to our forum!

You can post-process data from 2 receivers in Static PPK mode with the baseline up to 100 km. For this, you only need to record raw data logs on both devices.

4 Likes

Another option is to use a PPP workflow to establish a benchmark at your survey location if you have the time.

4 Likes

If you have internet in your area, you can create your own NTRIP CASTER to establish your benchmarks where you need it.

2 Likes