NAVIO2 - Inconsistent Compass Problems

Reply about your post.

"Georgii spent two evenings helping Fabio_Ferreira to get his setup working (that’s how bad Emlid’s support is). "

reply: It is true.

1. “Inconsistent compass” error went away when all settings for compass were set up correctly and calibration done too.
  2. “Bad AHRS” error was caused by two instances or ArduCopter running simultaneously.
  3. “GPS error” appeared after that. Satellite levels were good at the moment. Resetting the parameters and setting up everything carefully from start solved that one too

REPLY:
This having a mistake here, in my case the Compass setup was ok. This is not the cause of my problem. The problem is the NAVIO2 internal GPS as need to remove all old setting. Because is cause this problems.

rm /Var/APM/ArduCopter.stg

After that part of the problem went away. The equipment has not taken off, this unstable and we still need to investigate the cause of this instability.

I talked to George and he would be out of time to try to find a solution the next day.

Best Regards

Fabio

1 Like

@Fabio_Ferreira

Fabio, sorry I saw your copter taking off on the video. It was shaking for sure and as a result it flipped over in a couple of seconds but it did take off.

This ain’t true. Sorry! I’m still waiting for the logs, though.

I’m closing this topic as the original issue has been resolved.
Fabio, if you have another issue you can open another topic with detailed issue description, setup photos and log files.
Please keep in mind that officially we only provide support for Navio and its accessories, not for 3rd party equipment. We can give an advice though as well as other community members.