Navio not powering up when i connect with ESC

Yes PPM encoder is getting powered. But no Signal is received. I disconnected everything. I only connected ppm encoder and an single ESC. now i have another problem. No ins Backend avilable.

Did you ever try to connect the simu port to the navio? I would not be surprised if it is a ppm port.
Documentation for your radio is very sparse, so I am just guessing. Most USB simulator adapters work by connecting them to the trainer port of the transmitter, which outputs a ppm signal. Since this is a lowcost radio, I do not believe they developed a new protocol for the simu port.

You are most likely getting “No INS backend available” because your Navio+ is not fixed to Raspberry Pi and there is no contact in the connector, please use provided spacers and screws and connect the two together.

i tried it still no signal in my apm planner and ppm decoder.

I would recommend getting a scope so you can see the output of the receiver and PPM encoder, to make sure you have good signal going into Navio.

Btw, you did not plug the PPM in the correct port, should be on the other side of the Navio board.

You have PPM encode plugged in the power module battery connector (red wire), so you must be getting voltage from the battery on the encoder, receiver and Navio. There is a good chance that you have burned something.

What I suggest you to do is to draw a schematic with all connections and we will check it, after that you will need to carefully connect all the wires according to it.

sry that was a mistake. i connected it properly still no signal

Please draw a clear connection schematic. You are posting pictures where it is impossible to tell what is connected where, because they only show part of your setup.

Did you test if your receiver is working? Connect a servo to the receiver and see if the servo moves when you move the sticks. The receiver looks like it has seen some (ab-)use.

yes i tried it. its working fine

expecting your reply

@Sathish_Kumar
I am lost. As I said, I never used a ppm encoder, so I have no idea, what can go wrong with them .

As I also said before, your receiver has a port labelled “SIM”.
I suspect this is nothing else than a ppm output.
It seems the sim port does not use the standard servo pinout (signal, vcc, ground), but has another polarity. Check your TX RX manual.
You could try connecting that sim port directly to the Navios ppm connector with a customized female to female servo cable.

I have tried All my best but its not working please give me replacement . I am totally disappointed . awaiting your reply.

@Sathish_Kumar we would need the board for analysis if this is a warranty case or the board was damaged. I will contact you in the PM with the details.