My Software Setup using 4G, Mission Planner, GStreamer

Hello, is this project still alive? Saw some great things here, learned a lot. Thank you for sharing.

Hi, it is still working, but Iā€™ve not developed it any further. It is just a ā€œproof of conceptā€.

1 Like

Did you run a speed test at all? Iā€™m having issues but Iā€™m only getting 4mb/s upload speed on my 4G and wondering if thatā€™s the issue

What type of joystick do you use? I wanted to use game joystick, but control sticks are springed, so you always should apply some effort to keep throttle constant.

Can you share this software?

Hi @ahmeddesokyeg,

This is Mission Planner, you can download it by following this link.

Links dont work!!

Can you update them please?

Hello Ole,
Your little app is pretty spiffy!
Were you intending to let others use your server?
-Austen

Hello pls give your python code on commu
nity

How do you control the drone with a joystick?

The link no longer works.

Thanks

Thanks Oleā€¦ Im using your App to connect to my raspberry and stream the video. But i cant test all function , in fact i donĀ“t have the HTTP API to send command. So, can you share your API ? I already have some platform running in Azure Cloud, So i can improve your API to work with Auth of device, to others users can use, or maybe have a system ADHOC . Have some solution like Pitunnel.com solution to tunnel PI X PC connection. I appreciate to continue your effort to make these solution, a worldwide solution. Thanks

This is super awesome!! Nice work, can you share the code (private is fine too). I am debating overhauling my platform from Pixhawk series to Navio & wanna see what iā€™m getting into!

Thanks!

Johnny :cowboy_hat_face: