My reach module couldn't turn on

I couldn’t turn on my reach module. I touch the module, it’s warm. It’s happened after I reflashed the module and succeed.
Any body can help me, please?? What should I do? I really like this module.

Thank you.

Hi @dicky,

Just in case – is there any LED reaction when you use another cable and power source? I’d suggest trying a wall adapter or a power bank.

Thank you for your response, I have used powerbank, and the result was same, it couldn’t turn on…

Hi @dicky,

Is it right that you don’t see the Reach Module in the app when it’s powered? Just wanted to ensure it’s not an issue with the LED indication.

You can also try to reflash your Module one more time. It can help in case something went wrong during the last flashing. If flashing fails, please let me know at which stage it happens.

Thank you for your response. I will try to reflash the module.

1 Like

Hello @kseniia.suzdaltseva , I have to tried reflashing the module, but my computer and reflashing application couldn’t detect the module. The application just looking for the module. And my module’s led still off.

Nice to see you around with the OG Reach module. Its such a neath litle kicker, Emlids first RTK puppy.
Regarding your issue, have you tried other usb ports?

1 Like

Hi @dicky,

Thanks for checking it! I’ve reached out to you in PM since it’s easier to handle the next steps in a private chat.

So sorry, I’m really busy. I have tried other ports of USB… And it was same result.

Thank you @kseniia.suzdaltseva

1 Like