My “Navio+ One” is ready for the weekend tests....
1) Telemetry over 4g/LTE – (Perfect) – Modem Huawei E3276 3G/4G)
(using - ppp - usb-modeswitch wvdial) looks better than sakis3g
and a script to monitoring the connection performance and restart in crontab
2) Video Streaming over 4g/LTE – (Perfect, only start if the link quality is good)
only 3% of CPU and very good quality, very easy to install (raspberry Side), and for windows, linux or any other devices, because you can see the FPV images using a regular Internet Browser (Eg. Chrome)
- WebRTC not installed because uses a lot of CPU.
3) Joystick (only to test) over 3g/4g.
4) Quadcopter side – “No-ip” client for DNS, because I can access from anyware , as well in field without monitor and keyboard attached using putty , or from my mobile phone using vSSH Lite or Serverauditor (for Iphone)
5) APM customized “start” depending on 3G connection and Video Streaming activation
IF no 3g, start with Telemetry over Rf (regular Radio), otherwise use 3G
IF the connection is good starts video streaming , otherwise no, and if during the flight the connection lost quality, stop the video streaming.
6) Ground station with Mission Planner and No-IP (DNS) for
Broadcast, Modem Huawei E3276 (3G/4G)
A very short video only testing “flight” last week.
Navio Shor Video
And a photo with the new acrylic covers “Navio+ One”
and my ground Station HW