Multipath mitigation on my GNSS measurements

Hello everyone and I’m new to this forum and it’s a real pleasure for me to be part of yours.
I really apologize for my level of English I am French speaking and my level in English is not very good.
I recently discovered your software
I am a student at the end of the engineering cycle
for my end of study project, I am working on the impact of multipath on GNSS measurements.
My methodology consists in selecting the least contaminated signals in order to use them to calculate the final solution. For that I want to use the subset method. I will explain if, for example, we have twelve satellites which have been observed for the calculation of the GNSS position, I want to create subsets of five satellites, for each subset we will have a residual and it is the subset having the more petit that will be used.
I recently discovered your fabulous software and under code this written in C ++ and I would like to change some of the source code to implement my method. for that I have some questions to ask you.

• Does RTKLIB use a methodology for multipath mitigation? if so how does it proceed?
  • Is it possible to create combinations of sattelites and choose the one with the smallest residue? If so, I would like to know how to proceed?

I have good experience using precise clocks and orbits for minimizing multipath… dont own a multi-frequency system, so cant compare directly.

Thank you for your methodology regarding the use of clocks and precise orbits.
My goal here is to propose a method based on a consistency check for the use of the least contaminated signals for the cacul of the final solution.
I do not understand your last sentence.
I forgot to mention that I do static with several base stations.

Christian, can you guide me, where do you download precise clocks and orbits? Do you have them for GPS and GLONASS?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.