Multi-band Reach M2 is Available for Pre-order for $449

Hi @RTK_Hunter,

Reach M2 uses the same IMU as Reach RS2.

Hi @Matthew_Cunningham, @Pascal_P,

I’m afraid I can’t say anything certain about this question now. I can only recommend you use external IMUs for these purposes.

And that is the 9250 or something entirely different?

1 Like

It’s the same

1 Like

@VanavaraDigital, will the current Ashot work with the M2?

hi, yes.
AShot can work with any gnss board if gnss has timemark input as falling to ground input.

1 Like

Hi family. I am a bit skeptical about the power source of the reach m2. I want to know whether it is designed to get powered up by external power source like a powerbank or it has it’s own rechargeable battery. I’m actually confused :weary:.

External power source only (which can be a USB power bank, a drone battery or normal dc power supply.

Thanks @wizprod. What’s the power input type?? USB type c or something else??

From the specs: https://emlid.com/reach/
Electrical

• Input voltage on USB and JST GH4.75 - 5.5 V

Appreciated!

Any estimates of when in January these new units will be shipping, and can we change our shipping address?

1 Like

Hi Matthew,

We’ll post news about shipping a bit later. As for changing the shipping address, please contact us on support@emlid.com with this question.

Can M2 be used as a base and Rover as RS2 ?

Can M2 use as a base with RS2 as a rover?

Yep, but you will need a Lora module to transmit the correction over radio to the RS2.

2 Likes

anyone got their M2 units in January or was the release date moved to February for all orders? Just wanted to get initial feedbacks from those who got their orders delivered.

I do not think anyone has except a few beta testers. Still waiting on the magical date that shipping will start.

Hi all,

The first part of M2 orders will be shipped this week. We expect to have Reach M2 in stock in February

6 Likes

Just got shipping confirmation cannot wait to test this thing out compared with another F9 gps unit I have that has a built-in dual frequency antenna system.

2 Likes