Missing UBX file with M2 test

After running a small test outside our office with the M2, I was able to confirm camera logging and ended after about 3 minutes.

After stopping recording, only the Rinex 3.03 file was available for download even though the settings are for the u-blox file as well as Rinex.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

As an aside, we were using a Sony alpha 7RIII with RAW format (which for Sony is .ARW) and were not able to load the file into Emlid Studio.

Hi Kris,

Could you double-check that the receiver is on the latest firmware version (31.3)? To see that, please tap on Settings Firmware updates. We’ve released some fixes to solve similar difficulties in the latest updates.

As an aside, we were using a Sony alpha 7RIII with RAW format (which for Sony is .ARW) and were not able to load the file into Emlid Studio.

Emlid Studio currently only geotags images in JPEG format, but I’ll note ARW format support as a feature request.

I will check the firmware when I am able to.

Emlid Studio currently only geotags images in JPEG format, but I’ll note ARW format support as a feature request.

Am I correct in assuming this also means that we cannot tag TIFF images? (say for multispectral images)

After requesting the end of recording the file, it was generated with the date of the previous day.

In the M2 log it is possible to see that there was a double recording of the file, something impossible to happen.

and in the compressed file only RTCM3, which by the way did not record anything, and lost important information, associated a past date with all UBX and LLH files.

@frshammer Yes, that’s correct. The TIFF format support is one of our most popular feature requests for Emlid Studio, and I will add you to the list as a +1.

@m.rocha Our dev team found the bug and released the fix on the 31.6 firmware.
Could you please update your Reach M2 and check if you see the correct log data now? I’ll wait for your feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.