Missing just 2 events in a whole set

Hi,

till now did not have any problem with the Emlid RTK.

Made a larger set of images (2000+) divided in several sets (because of field configuration) and had all events stamped except 2. After some struggeling I found out which one could be lost.

What could be the reason for not triggering those 2 (allthough pictures were taken) and did someone develop a safe and easy way to sort this kind of problems in postprocessing?

good morning sir Dario

My name is Manuel and i dont know if you can be so kind to help me to tell me o give me a list of equipment and material for build my own rtk with drone, i am planning to do my low cost inversion , I am new in this matter, i am drafter designer , but with few knowledge of GPS rtk and ppk. my email is zams6262@hotmail.com
any help I would be appreciate

Hi Dario,

Could you please share system report from the rover unit?

Hi Tatiana,

how do you get the system report?

Hi Dario,

System report exporting may be found in ReachView Settings (gear-shaped button).

You can find the information about getting system report here.

Tatiana,

here is the full system report:
.SystemReport.zip (70.7 KB)

The missing events occured on the 22.05.2018

Hi Dario,

For time marks logging we recommend using one of the following configurations (from the docs):

System Frequency
GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + SBAS + QZSS 1 Hz
GPS + GLONASS + QZSS 5 Hz
GPS +SBAS + QZSS 10 Hz
GPS 14 Hz

These configurations are well-tested and work just fine. With other configurations some of the events might be lost, so please try disabling QZSS on rover for further flights.

Hi Dmitriy,

I have never used anything but only GPS at 14 Hz, so that can’t be the problem.

Dario, from you system report I see that you also use QZSS. Is there a chance you made a flight with QZSS enabled?

Dmitry, it can’t be. Since day one I only use GPS at 14Hz. And in my workflow there is only befor flight turning logging on and after flight turning logging off and later downloading RINEX.

Is it possible that some other function turns QZSS on? I allways log RINEX, UBX and XYZ. Could it be that one of this loggings turn QZSS on and later off?

Dario,

Is it possible that some other function turns QZSS on? I allways log RINEX, UBX and XYZ. Could it be that one of this loggings turn QZSS on and later off?

It’s very unlikely. The only place where you can select GNSS systems in ReachView is RTK Settings tab.

So how come that you see the QZSS on when I hold it off?

Dario,

System report reflects all current settings you have in ReachView app. From it I saw that in RTK Setting tab you have GPS+QZSS at 14Hz selected.

Could you please post screenshot from RTK Setting tab and then export system report right after?

Dmitry,

here are the screenshots and the system report taken right after.

SystemReport.zip (70.4 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.