Measure difference

Again when measuring twice the same point I have a difference in the environment of 25 cm, with time I will investigate

Did you check more points? They are all off? Same or different way?

NTRIP (how far away?) or BASE/ROVER & LoRa?

I checked two more points with the same error and after a few minutes I re-measured them and there was no difference, it’s the second time I see this. which may be? use ntrip youcors

with LORA happened to me the first time

What is your base line? What does your environment look like?

1100 meters

Coordinates of the point measured on the first day of point M5

Coordinates of the point measured on the second day of point M5

Coordinates processed with RTKLIB on the second day are equal to the first day in rechview but on the second day it is not the same on rechview

1 Like

I’m thinking that it was a period of latency (differential age) because the solution is still fixed

1 Like

RS+ right? Did you manually input the base? If on NTRIP, how long did you let it collect?

1 Like

It is not a problem the coordinates of the base, the entry manually in the RS +

1 Like

Collect 10 seconds

1 Like

the problem was not collecting if not reviewing points already measured

Have you encountered this issue since the last test?
If yes, can I ask you to describe your steps starting from placing the base on?

hello Andrew, the configuration of the base is not a problem, visit already measured points and there was very little difference I measured them again and in the same points there is a difference of 26 cm. After a few minutes the stakeout did not have the difference of 26 cm. It’s very weird

1 Like

RS+ right? Same here all the time. My localizations with FieldGenius aren’t even consistent because I can’t get every point to tie correctly. I end up cutting my network down to 4-5 points just to get a consistent 3-4cm which is pushing our contracted tolerances. Unfortunately I think it is just the conditions I am in so I will have to bear with it until I can get the RS2’s…

1 Like

it is only in some conditions, I did not obtain more than 2 cm of difference between points already measured as I did a resection with total station and the differences were of mm. I also wait for the RS2 !!!

2 Likes

Only in some conditions? Curious, are you using FIX AND HOLD or CONTINUOUS?

Do you think you’re getting a FALSE FIX using FIX AND HOLD?

@agrimgalina
@michaelL