Mavic 3 Ent. RTK Test

This just hit my inbox this am and may be of interest to some of you.
TL:DR The M3E (RTK) is very close to the P4RTK in position accuracy and the controller especially is an improvement over the P4RTK’s controller.

1 Like

We had a demo at the UAV Expo and it is the real deal. The Autel E-RTK is still providing just as good of final results but the camera on the Mavic 3E is superior and once the processing solutions have tweaked their software to accomodate the new tech it will probably surpass the Autel. No way I’m going back to DJI though.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your valuable comments!

I’ve seen many questions about using Reach RS2+ with these drones, so just wanted to leave a note for anyone interested. Reach RS2+ can work as a base with all the mentioned drones (Mavic 3 Enterprise RTK, Phantom 4 RTK, and Autel EVO RTK). So, if you already have a Reach RS2+ receiver, you can use it with any of these drones you choose. The guides for DJI Phantom 4 RTK and Autel EVO II Enterprise are also available in our docs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.