M2 no time sync

Did you fix it. I have the same problem

Hello. I have the same problem.

When my reach connected to WiFi. I can open reachview 2 but no satellite display. If I connect to my reach hotspot I cannot open reachview 2 and it keeps blinking yellow no time sync. I already try reflashing to latest version no luck. Pls help
I’m successful updated to latest version but all the same I can’t fix it.

Hi @willknot37,

Let us check what might be wrong first, as similar issues may have different causes. In most cases, we can detect the cause during a short troubleshooting procedure and resolve the issue remotely. It allows you to start working with Reach much faster.

Please provide me with the following details on your issue:

• Do you remember when the device started to behave that way?

• Have you tested the setup outdoors? Please note that a GPS antenna requires a clear sky view without obstacles.

Dec 8 2020.
I’m in field with sky view. I am in the middle of survey after an hour that problem occurred. I tried power on off the receiver and I can’t connect to reachview 2. It keeps blinking yellow forever. So I tried to reflash it to latest version. During the first startup my reicever connect to my WiFi and it can open reach view2 but no satellite bars. When I connect to reach hotspot I can’t open reach view2 it keeps blinking yellow no time sync.

I try changing the antenna and mcx cable of my other base the same problem. My base is good no problem.

is this harware or software error?
i measure the voltage of antenna via mcx cable 3.3v

maybe this board is the problem can i order this board without the neutis board

Hi @willknot37,

Thank you for the details!

I try changing the antenna and mcx cable of my other base the same problem. My base is good no problem.

Do I understand it correctly that another Reach M2 unit behaves the same way with this antenna and cable?

is this harware or software error?

Until the troubleshooting procedure is complete, I can hardly point out the cause with certainty, as we need to check all the possibilities.

Please provide me with the following details:

• Do you use our helical antenna with the unit?

• Is there a chance you have one more antenna to test with this Reach M2? It would help to check if the unit can be damaged. Please note that the antenna should meet the specs:
    - Antenna output current no more than 100 mA
    - Antenna DC bias 3.3 V

maybe this board is the problem can i order this board without the neutis board

This is unlikely that the board caused the issue. Please note that we sell Reach M2 as a one-piece product and don’t recommend opening the units up as it voids the warranty.

no, my another m2 is good only one is damage.

yes i have 2 hellical and 2 mcx cable. no problem with hellical ant and mcx cable.

i try changing it with another hellical and mcx cable, the same problem, blinking yellow. no satellite but it have voltage coming out i measure the antenna voltage 3.3 v.

my damage m2 is my rover. maybe the cause of problem is the reachview3 app. december 7 i updated it and december 8 my rover damage.
i use the updated reachview3 the day my m2 went damage.

Hi @willknot37,

Please check your PM. I’ve written to you there, as I need your order number and hardware setup photo to proceed with troubleshooting.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.