M2 first time

I have test m2
Find that
1- problem with Lora ( have to restart more than 3 times to get receiving correction) and try to change chanal
2- ever Time I turned off and switch again I found change settings (Bluetooth off or on… correction Lora or serial . And more)
3- some time didn’t get any satellite :satellite:
4- I get fix in hard areas like building it is fake fix or what
5-what is the Best setting (snr . elevation mask.lora rate)
And the end I happy :grin: to get m2

What are you using as a power supply? USB or one of the other ports? A lot of issues with the M2 can be power supply related?

I use power bank Energizer as usb

Hi Islam,

Let’s check all your reports one by one.

problem with Lora ( have to restart more than 3 times to get receiving correction) and try to change chanal

How does it look like? Do you have a Single solution on a rover? Or the LoRa doesn’t turn on at all? What are your settings?

ever Time I turned off and switch again I found change settings (Bluetooth off or on… correction Lora or serial . And more)

What’s the firmware version of your Reach?

some time didn’t get any satellite :satellite:

To track satellites, Reach should pass the time sync. The unit should be either connected to the Internet or provided with a sky view to pass the time sync. Does the issue persist if at least one of these requirements is met?

I get fix in hard areas like building it is fake fix or what

Reach M2 is a multi-band device, which can obtain a Fix in quite challenging conditions. What makes you doubt the fix?

what is the Best setting (snr . elevation mask.lora rate)

I’d say the default one. But you can always play with them if you have non-standard conditions. A bit more context will help me to say something more specific.

How does it look like? Do you have a Single solution on a rover? Or the LoRa doesn’t turn on at all? What are your settings?

Answer is
Yes single and didn’t get (receiving correction)
868.0 /9.11 Lora setting

What’s the firmware version of your Reach?

Answer is
I bought from 3 week ago that’s means the last firmware version cuz when I get I make update

To track satellites, Reach should pass the time sync. The unit should be either connected to the Internet or provided with a sky view to pass the time sync. Does the issue persist if at least one of these requirements is met?

Answer is
Yes I know but not always some time iget no solutions in base that means no satellite in single mode also I have to restart to get Satellite

Hi Islam,

How often does it reproduce? Please share the Simple system reports from both the base and the rover when you catch that.

Got you. I’ll try to reproduce.

So, is the unit provided with satellite visibility when it happens?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.