Lookie Lookie! MicroSurvey FieldGenius for Android!

@michaelL Yes right I am beta tester and the final version will come out as soon as everything works fine.

1 Like

Can you tell us if LOCALIZATION (or also called GNSS Local Transformation) and ALSO Rotate, Translate, and Scale (RTS) are going to be included in the NON-BETA release? I would assume so such an important and needed features… especially from MicroSurvey as one of the major developers that truly understand the need.

EDIT: hopefully someone has communicated the need of a native driver also for the RS2 for ALL versions of FieldGenius also…Windows versions etc, not just Android.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, Jeran here from MicroSurvey,

I just wanted to let you know that we have fixed a connection issue with Emlid RS2 units, so they will now stay connected when you’re using them. We do not have base/rover configurations available yet for Emlid units, but we literally just got test units in a few days ago after so many requests for Emlid RS2 support and a long shipping delay. We are working on it, and we are aware of the issues you’ve had! For those with a question about Localization, yes, it will be in version 1.2 along with the connection fix, which is coming very soon. I’ll try to update you when I know more about the base/rover configurations, but I am pushing to get it built ASAP.

10 Likes

Thank you for the info! (and the hard work of course!)

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.