Loki style Reach set up for a Phantom 4 pro

Hi Simon, is it possible to contact me with pricing of your device, I’m very interested too, thanks!

Simon,
I’m interested as well.
Thanks in advance

I am also interested in pricing. Can you please send me an email codyremington@comcast.net

Hello Simon, Please contact me about your device for Phantom 4 pro and reach. Thanks Andrew

Hi Simon, could you send info and pricing on your p4p solution? thanks

Hello Simon,

Would you be able to contact me with pricing and purchase information for your timing solution?

Hello Simon, Could you also contact me regarding pricing and purchasing information

Thanks

Hello Simon. I am interested too. Could you send me the price of your product? Thanks

@Andrew_Price
@tinab
@Blaine_P
@helis4life
@Emilio2004

http://www.spatialanalytics.com.au/Phantom4ReachLink.php

1 Like

You can email me instructions on how to set up EMLID PPK system on Phantom4pro.
My email: thuytrancong@gmail.com.
Thanks you!

see www.spatialanalytics.com.au

Hii simon can you send me details and price…
Dose it work witk m2?
Mrdn.eng@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi @Simon_Allen, would you contact me with price and how to do information, please? I couldn’t load the www.spatialanalytics.com.au page. Thanks

@dicky It does not appear his site is operational anymore. You can visit the toughwing site for one option:
http://www.tuffwing.com/products/Phantom_Reach_PPK_Integration_kit.html

There are other options if you want to open your P4P up and do some customizing.

Thank you.
What kind of customizing could I do if I open the phantom 4 pro? I’m not an electrical engineer actually, so i don’t know what should I do if I open the p4p.

Have you tried the accuracy of this tool for mapping without GCP? Should we still use GCP?

There are several companies making systems. There is one from Russia (Teodrone) . There is also the Ashot system. These will require you to remove the gimbal and do some modifications inside. I believe Michael (with Chasco) is using the Ashot? I personally find the P4P the least desirable uas to work on.

I believe both of these will utilize the Emlid M+.