Log files data

Hello Kseniia,
today I noticed another annoying issue for my base Reach RS+ unit. I summarized the problem with this short video capture from my mobile device.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LUbJdPTLXAI7j8DRluAKXUIDm0eWwifB/view?usp=sharing

As you can see when I save log files the displayed date is wrong. Usually I see the time of acquisition expressed as “Today” and after the correct data should appear. I have also the full report from my unit let me know if I have to send it to support@emlid.com
Let me know if it’s ok that I explain here the problem or I would open a new thread.

Thanks in advance for your support,
All the best,
Daniele

Hi Daniele,

I’ve moved your post to a new thread so as not to get confused.

May I ask you to update the receiver to v2.25.2 and check if it helps?

UPD: It would be great if you could send us the Full System Report as well.

Thank you Kseniia,
to update to v.2.25.2 I had to enable “dev updates” because otherwise the app show that my device is already updated. For this reason I supposed that I already had the latest version (V2.25.1 stable)
However, after this step the log files seems ok and after saving it appear “Today” so thanks for you suggestion and great support.

All the best,
Daniele

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.