Link for Radio comb or lora that will work with third party receiver specifically called ardusimple

Hi guys can i get suggestion how can i connect emlid base with cross device or other brans rover like ardusimple kit AS-PROKIT-CALSURVEY-L1L2-00 any how can i connect both only on radio like lora please share me link of that radio iam having base of emlid rs2 please your suggestion +1 pray to jesus for you.all i want please share external lora link which will be complatable with EMlid and ardusimple kit to make connection between them .

1 Like

You can use RFD900 radios or 3DR (SIK) radios. Google will find them both.

Here is a link for the M2

It can be done with the RS2 using the serial port also.

2 Likes

Aeii you are awesome,
My background is diff am from linux side doing this as extra have but Now am getting but .THE LINK YOU SHARED CAN HAVE CONNECTION WITH RS2 WHAT ABOUT ARDU SIMPLE KIT AM HAVING ARDUSIMPE( AS-PROKIT-CALSURVEY-L1L2-00) HOW CAN I CONNECT THIS CABLE TO THAT ARDUSIMPLE S-PROKIT-CALSURVEY-L1L2-00.

Use this cable from your RS2 to your radio.

Go to the electrical specs and see the pinout of the connector. I haven’t found a diagram of which color wire is connected to which pin. You will have to check them with a multimeter.

Use the cables connected to pins
1 = GND to GND of radio
6 = RX to TX of radio
7 = TX to RX of radio
8 = 5V to power of radio

Setup Base correction output to Serial. Make sure you have matching baud rate etc.

Connect a matching radio to your rover unit and you should have it.

2 Likes

Aeii you are awesome,
My background is diff am from linux side doing this as extra have but Now am getting but .THE LINK YOU SHARED CAN HAVE CONNECTION WITH RS2 WHAT ABOUT ARDU SIMPLE KIT AM HAVING ARDUSIMPE( AS-PROKIT-CALSURVEY-L1L2-00) HOW CAN I CONNECT THIS CABLE TO THAT ARDUSIMPLE S-PROKIT-CALSURVEY-L1L2-00.

No idea, haven’t messed with one.

@jp-drain-sol thanks for support man and happy new year

how can i observer that my emlid is getting rtcm via serial ??

In the correction input menu tab. You can drop down / expand the windows to show what messages are being decoded.

1 Like

awesome man Can u name down the software buddy!

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.