Issues with getting fixed solution on v2.23.1

On 2.23.1 I can not even get a floating solution. WiFi constantly falls off.
With every upgrade, RS2 is getting worse. Now it’s just a piece of plastic for good money. It’s good that there is a spare receiver.

1 Like

Hi Aleksandr,

The v2.23.1 is a dev version.

I’d like to point out that dev versions are not intended for use for real field projects. The purpose of dev releases is early access to try the new features.

That’s why we recommend sticking with stable versions, as we thoroughly test each stable version before we push it to prevent any issues with the device.

May I ask you to generate the Full System report? You can send it to me in PM or over email.

After that, I’d recommend you reflash the device back to v2.22.2 stable release.

1 Like

Hi Tatina, I can’t go back to the stable version in the RS +, when I do the reflash it fails when the rebooting starts.
I tried several times

Hi Luis,

May I ask you to post your flasher logs?

To access them, you can follow these steps:

• Press Win + R
  • The Run window should appear
  • Paste this string into the Run window: AppData\Local\Emlid\Reach Firmware Flash Tool\logs

It should open the folder with flasher logs. Please zip them and post here.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Get the previous firmware version

logs.zip (98.6 KB)

Luis,

Thanks for the logs! We’ll look into them and get back with the news.

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

According to the logs, the reflashing was successful. However, after the reboot of the unit, there might have happened an issue with drivers on Windows.

To help us understand the issue, may I ask you to:

• open the Device Manager on your computer
  • turn on RS+
  • connect it to the PC?

Please, share the screenshot of the Device Manager so that we could see how it’s detected by the system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.