Issue with processing file in OPUS

Hi,

The EMLID Studio was recently updated and in I keep getting “aborts”:
FILE: rinex_1sec.22O OP1657555558724

1020 OPUS aborted on the submitted data file for one or more of the following
1020 reasons. OPUS cannot process the data file.
1020 1. Collection interval of the data file was not one of the allowed rates.
1020 The intervals that are accepted are 1,2,3,5,10,15,30 seconds.
1020 2. The time of each epoch is offset from one of the above intervals. The
1020 seconds epoch field must coincide with one of the above rates.
1020 3. The data file may have been collected in kinematic mode. OPUS does not
1020 process kinematic data files.
1020 4. Note: OPUS processes data every 30 seconds, and 2+ hour files
1020 collected at the 1 second rate should be changed to 30 seconds.
1020 5. If your data were collected today or yesterday, we may not have
1020 sufficient CORS data - try resubmitting your file tomorrow.

I’ve tried 1sec, 15sec, and 30sec. The UBX is maybe 25min of logging. I am interested in getting a rapid result to later test the 2 hours. This is an ideal solution for areas that have no network and we can use LORA to collect or stake features.

I am very interested in knowing or getting a workflow to OPUS using the EMLIDS. A tutorial on what else can we do in EMLID Studio.

Thanks!

This can be fixed by running convert to rinex on either the UBC or Rinex file that you have. Choose Rinex 2.10 or 2.11. That fixed it for me. You can also choose to change your interval to 30 seconds because opus will do that anyways. Then submit again. Be sure to use OPUS-RS which i believe you already did. Just making sure.

2 Likes

Hi Zaz5400,

Follow your suggestions and work! Obviously for OPUS is better to have logger observation files. My next step is learning how to PPK using a CORS file. For some odd reason, CORS is taking a long time to have rinex files available. Is there any other rinex provider other than NOAA that allows getting CORS station rinex files? I’d hate to think that is the only source of information. I definitely want to learn how to PPK a local base file with a CORS file and than PPK the Rover Points!!!

1 Like

Hi,

This guide can be of help! It explains how to obtain precise coordinates of the base in PPK with the RINEX file from the CORS station.

2 Likes

NOAA/NGS is the provider for all CORS station data. You can check your local state agencies, especially those providing RTN/VRS services. Our state RTN maintains all the log files for each station in the RTN network and you can access the log files if needed for PP. The stations in the RTN aren’t necessarily NGS CORS but they are referenced to the CORS. I think we have maybe 3 NGS CORS in our state RTN.

That being said, why not buy another unit for an “on site” base ? Short baselines are your friends in the GNSS world when PP.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.