Intermittent logging

I have just upgraded my two reach to ver 2.10. I am trying to do a simple ppk solution but on my first attempt the base failed to save the log (despite initially showing as present) and on the second occasion the rover failed to save the log. Both failed logs showed up initially in the field on the logging page. I ssh’d into both to check whether this was a app listing error - the files are there but empty. This is disconcerting as both indicated success in the field.

Note I am saving both logs as rinex but they also failed to save in ubx.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Darrel

Both worked today! I have no idea why they did not work yesterday. I do not like intermittent faults - if anyone can think of something I can check please let me know. As the rover will be mounted on a UAV I will not be able to check logging in real time.

Thanks
Darrel

Is it possible that the units were not rebooted after the upgrade?

The units were powered off several times but whether they successfully rebooted I cannot be certain (the app was functioning). I had no hint of a problem today, so maybe they have rectified whatever they did not like yesterday :slight_smile: At one point the base unit said it could not save the file despite ample room. Let us hope you are right and this was just a temporary upgrade glitch.

Thanks

Ack! It was the Y2K18 bug!

Just kidding :wink: Glad is is working for you now.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.