Instale ReachView 3 or reach view P.C. on my tablet

Greetings how to install the reachview 3 app or reach view pc on my tablet angun link or how to do thanks

Saludos cómo instalar la aplicación reachview 3 o reach view pc en mi tableta angun link o cómo hacerlo gracias

2 Likes

ReachView 3 only runs on Android or iOS at this time.

3 Likes

Nice tablet, do you have a link for it, specs and cost?

Yeah, I guess no app etc of ReachView 3 for Windows. But can use ReachView by logging into units hotspot and/or it’s ip address via web browser.

Vanquisher 8-Inch Industrial Rugged Tablet PC, Windows 10 Pro/GPS GNSS / 4G LTE/Drop Survival, for Enterprise Field Mobility Amazon.com

1 Like

Hi Jarn,

Thanks for reaching out!

The ReachView 3 app is available in AppStore and Google Play only.

From a Windows tablet, you may connect to your Reach device via Reach Panel. It can be accessed via any browser. You need to know Reach’s IP address.

If your tablet is connected to Reach’s hotspot, enter your Reach’s hotspot IP address in the address bar in a browser. It’s always 192.168.42.1

If your Reach device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, identify Reach’s IP address first. To do that, scan this network. For example, you can use the app “Fing.” It’s available for Windows. After scanning, enter identified Reach’s IP address in the address bar in a browser.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.