I have just purchased a Reach RD2+ and currently doing the initial set up straight out of the box.
I’m having issues updating the software for the first time set up.
- I input my WIFI name (NETGEAR68) and password
- Get the notification that Reach is connecting to another network. Switch to NETGEAR68 to continue
- Connect my iOS device to NETGEAR68 and nothing
There’s no SIM installed and have tried reconnecting etc
I managed to get it to update I believe it may have been something to do with the Ntrip profile I had set up. But now it’s updated the firmware and Internal test has failed
Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your RS2+, let’s investigate it.
Please check if the following steps will help:
- Reboot your Reach and reconnect.
- Connect to the Reach Panel using the 192.168.1.7 IP address. If you can access the Reach Panel, please try to update your Reach from there: General > Firmware Updates.